High School Computer Class
- First open "My Computer" and go to the A: drive, and change the name of your web page file to "index.html".
- Next click here to download WinSCP and save it to your desktop.
- When it finishes downloading, go to your desktop on double click winscp356.
- Click "Next", "I accept the agreement", then "Next" six more times, and then click "Install".
- When it finishes installing make sure that "Launch WinSCP" is checked, then click "Finish".
- In the "Host name" box type "bronleewe.net" (without quotes).
- In the "User name" box type your first name (all lowercase).
- In the "Password" box type your password. (Ask Mrs. B. if you don't know what it is)
- Finally click "Login"
- A warning might appear, just click "Yes".
- The left side of the screen shows files on your local computer. The right side shows files on the bronleewe.net server.
- On the far left click the drop down menu that says "C:" and choose "A:".
- On the right side double click on "public_html".
- On the left side click and hold "index.html" and drag it to the right side
- Click "Copy".
- Click "Yes".
- Now click on the link to your name below and BEHOLD! You have a web page on the Internet.